Thursday, November 21, 2013

Diverted Attention

Hey bloggy friends, you might be wondering why I have not been posting since my kids all flew the coop. I'm not traveling the world (although I'd love to be), and I don't feel like posting about the hubby and 2 cats,or the guinea pig and rabbit I babysit for my sons. But that's not all thats going on in this empty nester's life.

Actually I'm working 3 part time jobs. One of these jobs is as the content editor of a magazine style website. I also work as a hotel front desk clerk, and my third job is freelance writing for 2 clients. So I'm a little busy, and doing a lot of writing and creative stuff elsewhere. Sometimes I work under ghost names too. (That would have been a good Halloween post.)

I want to wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING in case I don't get back here for another week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'll do my best to respond to them all.

BabbaBox - Activity Box for Kids